We are committed to our customers and employees. Together we are dedicated to building a bright future by meeting challenges with teamwork, innovation, technology, and superior customer service. This is our “Diverse Work Family” and we all contribute to the company’s success, now and in the future.
Page Plus Cellular is one of the pioneers in providing nationwide prepaid wireless service. Our promise to our customers and dealers is to consistently keep our call center customer service superior. We have been constantly ranked high in the prepaid cellular business and we will keep that reputation by keeping our rates low, our service high, and meet all challenges by adapting so that we never fail our customers.
Page Plus offers benefits to both part-time and full-time employees
- Vision, Dental, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Health Benefits are offered to full-time employees
- Free annual flu shots
- Paid Time Off
- 401k – after one year of service
- We are members of T.I.R.E.S., which gives discounts at local merchants
- We belong to the Employers Association
We offer competitive benefits and wages for all positions.
Current Positions Available
Customer Service Representative
At the heart of Page Plus Cellular is admiration for its people and the premium service they provide to our new and loyal customers. These people are the core of our success. Our employees strive to conquer the challenges inherent in a dynamic call center environment so our customers can always remain the focus of our growth and success. This focus, determination, and vision will continue to make Page Plus Cellular the nation’s premier provider for pre-paid cellular service.
Key Responsibilities include
Handle inbound calls in a call center environment.
- Answer customer’s questions, requests and resolve their product and service issues efficiently and professionally.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communications with customers, department personnel and management.
- Accept assignments with an open, cooperative, positive and team-oriented attitude.
- Utilize multiple applications provided by Page Plus in order to assist customers and agents in an efficient and timely manner.
We offer a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive benefits package including 401(K) saving plan, medical health insurance, dental, vision, life and short term disability insurance, and paid time off.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor's degree or/and associate degree in Business Administration or any related fields is a PLUS.
- Minimum one to two years experience in a call center environment or similar work environments.
- Bilingual candidates (Spanish/English) are highly desirable.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be extremely organized and highly motivated.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and maintain effective results in a fast-paced environment.